Roles and Responsibilities
Experience - At least 9-15 years’ experience in building highly available & scalable platforms & experience with Java & J2EE Technologies.
Experience in enterprise software environment using java & J2EE technologies:
- Having sufficient design experience in a complex enterprise software environment.
- 8+ years of software experience with designing financial services / products
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Good exposure to various Design patterns (both J2EE and Gang of Four)
- Very good working knowledge of UML and hands-on experience in at least one of the UML tools
- Hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, REST, Kafka, SQL, SQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of Open Source tools a must.
- Strong experience in relational database and SQL. Knowledge of NoSQL is a must.
- Conceptual understanding of the Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF, Zachmann or equivalent
- Must be aware with Agile Methodology, SCRUM, Kanban
- Should be a good team player - Needs to work with Architects/ technical leads/ business leads to arrive at solutions
- Must have good Verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in Consulting and designing large- size projects.
- Project Planning
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.) TOGAF Certification (Desirable - not a must)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/