Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable- Debtors follow-up, Reconciliation etc., Data/MIS related to Accounts receivable, Income Provisioning, Process improvement, Finalization related activities and Disclosures in Notes to Accounts etc. related to AR
- Documentation for Settlement of foreign currency outward (NETS)
- International Alliance TDS recoveries
- Review of Fees/Reports/Accounting structures for new International Partners
- DTAA documents collection from International Partners
- Reconciliation of International Alliance ledgers with Operations team data
- Working & transfer of Income, Tax between International Alliance Settlement Accounts and NPCI Current account
- Liasining with Banks for Banking requirement of new and existing International Alliance partner’s settlement account
- List of TDS to be claimed in Annual Return
- International Alliance GSTR-2 Input Reconciliation
- International Alliance GST Input credit Invoices collection and reconciliation
- Follow up for Recoveries of non-receipt of GST Input Invoice/credit
- Co-ordination with Online ops team for GST Input invoices/credit.
- E-Invoicing compliance under GST
- GST Audit & Monthly GST Returns filing for all NPCI entities.
- International Alliance Accounting.
CA with more than 6 years of experience.
Excellent Communication, Leadership, Interpersonal, Team Management, Strategic and Business Vision Skills are a must.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/