Roles and Responsibilities
1. Oversee day to day operations of UPI
2. Manage performance and availability of UPI and its supporting infrastructure
3. Should provide solution for upgradation and up-scaling of system by Identifying and anticipate the bottlenecks
4. Ensure Resiliency and uptime -Backup, Recovery, DR and BCP
5. Ensure swift issue resolution for any operational activity by maintaining collaborative approach with Build Technology for complex issues which cant be solved by Run
- To provide 24X7 technical support to all stake holders like Internal, banks, service providers
- To troubleshoot and solve P1, P2, P3 incidents by providing quick and stable solution or workaround
- To able to review and drive change management process
- To suggest and implement the automation tools so that there are no errors due to manual processing and no process is person dependent
- To monitor RPO, RTO and BCP requirements
- To coordinate with IS, Audit, and Risk team during internal and external audit for compliance and closure
- Understanding on REST web services.
- Understanding on Shell Scripting
- Hands on knowledge of Postgres & SQ, LINUX along with deep understanding of OS tuning, file descriptors.
- Understanding of deployment Architecture along with network components like Load Balancer, Firewall etc.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.