Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate should have strong technical background with experience working in Payment Gateway, Card Payment and financial services Candidate should be a thought leader, have exceptional organization skills, written and verbal communication and be an analytical and structured thinker who should able to guide team on various technological solutions
- This individual must be able to think and contribute on new integration and solution design for NPCI tokenization platform along with EMV initiatives. The right candidate should possess a strong technical product management background.
- We are looking for candidate who have demonstrated excellence as technical product manager in payment domain especially in tokenization, digital payment and EMV To be successful in this position the individual must be highly effective working both independently, with team and in cross functional capacity to identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine technology requirements
- 10 to 15 years of industry experience within technology environment with a track record of successfully delivering different solution which includes solutioning ,testing and implementation.
- Experience in working on implementation of payment app like GPay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay etc.
- Understanding of Tokenization platform and different use cases wrt same
- Should be able to gather and review technical requirement and implementation for payment token use cases Should be able to co-ordinate, handle technical query and documentation.
- Should be able to analyze payment industry implementations of tokenization platform and different form factors.
- Should be able to improve token life cycle management and token distribution process flow Plan of implementation various messaging using ISO 8583, ISO 7816 and ISO144432.
- Functional knowledge of payment industry and ISO 8583 Understanding of EMV and payment transaction flows Ability to do trouble shooting using log analysis.
- Should be able to prepare functional and technical documentation wrt payment solution based on EMV,ISO message spec,api,3DES
- Understanding of EMV, ISO, digital payment
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/