Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the entire operations function for NIPL Business in area of Acceptance – Rupay & UPI, Remittance on UPI and UPI Licensing
- Drive product integration and implementation in close coordination with product and business team
- Help ensure service delivery and manage service escalation by adhering to SLA agreed with other functions including NPCI
- Forge interdepartmental coordination with finance, legal, compliance to ensure adherence to accounting, legal and compliance guidelines
- Own and drive collaboration between NIPL functions and NPCI IT for new customer onboarding as well as managing business for existing customers
- Ensure seamless onboarding of the entity/ies through appropriate framework creation of Technical Test Cases, UAT and end to end certification
- Actively coordinate with Internal and External Auditors to provide visibility and achieve compliance in required areas
- Maintain required levels of quality and business controls
- Lead technological operations (e.g. settlements) for online systems for associated products and services of NIPL
- Ensure uptime of technical services and schemes in all operating geographies in collaboration with network partners
- Lead business analytics to generate accurate consumer and product insights; identify gaps in operations; develop and implement corrective action plan
- Enable new product ideation, growth opportunities and existing product enhancement for existing tie ups
- Establish frameworks to ensure timely reporting to stakeholders and all regulatory bodies across all operating geographies
- Ensure compliance to all applicable policies and procedures is maintained during business and technical operations
- Periodically monitor and assess operational performance and efficiency to maintain compliance to SLAs and plan for future upgrades to scale with growing demand and transactions
Desired Candidate Profile
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science / IT. MBA would be a plus
15 + years of experience in managing Technical operations with Technology / Bank / Card scheme, preferably in the BFSI space.
Strong Technical knowledge in Open Source domain with experience in implementation of banking projects , Analytical skills with Attention to Detail and People Skills.
Develop, design & implementation of end to end projects in banking Solutions.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/