Roles and ResponsibilitiesExperience: 12+ years Qualification: Candidates with Post-Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Management with specialization in Operations / Technology will be preferred.
- The candidate for the above position must be have 12+ years of relevant experience of managing a team in any of the following domains - Banking / Cards / Bill Payments / Payment Gateway / Aggregator Operations / Merchant services Must be conversant with Biller / Merchant onboarding, Clearing and settlement processing, Risk Management, Dispute and Chargeback Management and Complaints management.
- The role requires the candidate to co-ordinate with external stake holders as well as internal stake holders such as Technology, Business and Product functions for;
- Define process flow and controls for various operational activities
- Ensure service delivery within stipulated TATs.
- Exception handling in case of any exigencies.
- Driving process improvements, automation of processes and automate generation of various MIS & reports
- Well verse with GST handling This is a supervisory role which will involve managing teams and responsible for:
- Execution of clearing and settlement activities, multiple times, all through the year. Monitoring of complaints and disputes within stipulated TAT
- MIS and reporting both internal as well as member participants
- On-boarding of participants and Billers. Pre on-boarding due diligence and Post on
- boarding training etc.
- Documentation and record maintenance.
- Resolution of queries from external and internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring of biller performance and initiating timely corrective actions.
- Ensuring friction free day to day operation.
- Imparting training and product and operational knowledge to all participants regularly.
- The candidate must be a team player, diligent, with good conversational and interpersonal skills, written communication skills and adept in MS Office applications. Good understanding of system and applications will be an advantage
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Bharat Bill payment system is a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conceptualized system driven by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It is a one-stop ecosystem for payment of all bills providing an interoperable and accessible “Anytime Anywhere” Bill payment service to all customers across India with certainty, reliability and safety of transactions. Bharat BillPay - The One stop destination for all recurring payments We offer you to join our esteemed Organization & be part of NPCIs Vision – “To be the best payments network globally”, Mission – “Touching every Indian with one or other payments services.”
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/