Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Deploy & Manage Private Cloud Infrastructure environment using OpenStack. (Charmed Openstack will be a good to have)
- Design highly available infrastructure solutions for multi tenancy environment.
- Good understanding of Cloud-native architectures, Container orchestration, micro-services and operational best practices in cloud
- Good experience in operating container clusters like k8s,ECS ,Openshift & others
- Must have design level expertise and experience in server class hardware like Cisco UCS, Fabric Interconnect, Cisco Rack Servers, Dell Chassis, Dell Rack server, HP Chassis, HP Rack servers etc.
- Must have good knowledge and experience in managing OpenStack compute – Nova, OpenStack Network-Neutron, Openstack Storage – Cinder & Swift, dashboard,
- Must have Architected and deployed IAAS framework using Nova compute, Neutron Network, Cinder & Swift Storage.
- Preferably Red Hat Certified – OpenStack Administration & RHEL Certified Linux Administrator.
- Must have done Migration of workload from other Hypervisor to OpenStack.
- Hands-on DevOps, tooling and automation
- Must have skill to bring efficiency using various tools and methods in cloud
- Must have good knowledge of Linux, Windows and virtualization functions & concepts. Initiates, Implements and document Improvements in all areas of OpenStack environment
- Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot various layers of Openstack and tools.
- Manage Escalations and Derive Root Cause Analysis. Prepare Plan of Action / Validation before execution.
- Experience in Preparing Complex Solutions involving Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Backup and Networking.
- Knowledge in Automating Routine Tasks. Ability to Operate across Multiple Projects Simultaneously.
10 - 15 years’ experience in Virtualization, IAAS, OpenStack, orchestration, catalogue, Servers, Storage & Backup
- Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in a computer network related field; (B.E/B.Tech – ECE, IT, or CSE or MCA or equivalent)
- Experience and knowledge of any tools within OpenStack IAAS Suites, Managing virtual and physical environment.
- Knowledge on VMware, Microsoft and private cloud technologies.
- Hands-On Expertise in handling the (OpenStack components, Compute, Network, Storage etc). Worked on Data Center Environment & Cloud Infra Implementation.
- Good working knowledge in Openstack, Virtualization, storage, Backup, windows, Linux & monitoring systems.
- A team player with excellent customer facing skills. Good Oral, written and communication skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/