Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition: Incharge NCMC
- RuPay Contactless (NCMC) is a product management function dedicated for proliferation of NCMC and build use cases across various segments.
- The role requires working on key aspects of product like solutioning, pricing, market development and engagement with banks, market operators, regulators and build adoption and transactions for NCMC.
- Their general responsibility is to manage the P&L and growth of NCMC product. Significance to the Organization
- Financial: Drive a sustainable pricing and business model for deployment of NCMC across the ecosystem for NCMC based transactions.
- Product Development: Work with the industry to build acceptance and new use cases on NCMC and drive product innovation and enhancements on NCMC.
- Risk Management & Process: Work with banks and market participants to improve on existing operating guidelines and drive greater adoption and consumer convenience Accountabilities Major Activities
- Interactions with Banks, Market operators and Regulators
- Product discussions and solutioning
- New use cases
- Driving internal readiness on business plans and technology platform
- Working on business case for RuPay and Participants
- Drive internal technology and operations team to align on product requirements
- Build Influence
- Advocate use of NCMC and similar product extensions within the market
- Manage complex deployment scenarios for new and large participants
- Retain competitive positioning through greater bank penetration and regulatory compliance
- Working on challenging business model for driving lower cost of transactions
- Very high coordination with major banks and multiple market operators in the country
- Working across the organization in developing the NCMC product
- Very high execution capability
- Work on Pricing and Business Model
- Engagement discussions with Market operators and Banks
- Product/Process enhancements and Priority
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.