Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition: Incharge NCMC
- RuPay Contactless (NCMC) is a product management function dedicated for proliferation of NCMC and build use cases across various segments.
- The role requires working on key aspects of product like solutioning, pricing, market development and engagement with banks, market operators, regulators and build adoption and transactions for NCMC.
- Their general responsibility is to manage the P&L and growth of NCMC product. Significance to the Organization
- Financial: Drive a sustainable pricing and business model for deployment of NCMC across the ecosystem for NCMC based transactions.
- Product Development: Work with the industry to build acceptance and new use cases on NCMC and drive product innovation and enhancements on NCMC.
- Risk Management & Process: Work with banks and market participants to improve on existing operating guidelines and drive greater adoption and consumer convenience Accountabilities Major Activities
- Interactions with Banks, Market operators and Regulators
- Product discussions and solutioning
- New use cases
- Driving internal readiness on business plans and technology platform
- Working on business case for RuPay and Participants
- Drive internal technology and operations team to align on product requirements
- Build Influence
- Advocate use of NCMC and similar product extensions within the market
- Manage complex deployment scenarios for new and large participants
- Retain competitive positioning through greater bank penetration and regulatory compliance
- Working on challenging business model for driving lower cost of transactions
- Very high coordination with major banks and multiple market operators in the country
- Working across the organization in developing the NCMC product
- Very high execution capability
- Work on Pricing and Business Model
- Engagement discussions with Market operators and Banks
- Product/Process enhancements and Priority
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/