Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole: Incharge Loyalty
- Drive the team to ensure deeper and wider penetration of the platform
- Maintain relationships with senior leaders from banks, fintechs and merchants to drive adoption
- Forge alliances with merchants and other partners in the ecosystem to enhance the platform capabilities
- Product development to ensure new features on platform P&L responsibility of NPCI’s loyalty program
- Responsibility of budgetary control and commercials
- Supervise technology and business for the program
- Project management
- Stakeholder management – Internal and external
- KPI: Product growth & performance
- Business analysis and growth strategy formulation
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation Of India (npci)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.