The role will address all aspects of timelines and compliance to the IT Procurement Policy for all IT procurements. This profile will drive all category procurements and efficiently execute all IT procurements including but not limited to price discovery. The position will also need to build the team of procurement specialists which can rise to the occasion through cohesive and conducive work environment. This position shall provide inputs to Head IT Procurements for process improvements and drive innovations within the department.
- Assist in review IT Procurement policy & processes and propose the modern & innovative procurement practices
- Lead the automation culture and roll out of identified automation opportunities
- Lead the process improvement and related documentation
- Assist in discover profitable suppliers & form long term contracts with the identified suppliers to initiate business and organization partnerships
- Build vendor profile database and create the pool of suppliers in given technology area
- Assist in design the annual procurement strategy in line with the approved business plan
- Identifying opportunities for procurement consolidation
- Timing of procurements to facilitate the best price discovery
- Highlight gaps existing contracts terms & conditions based on the pre-bid queries as insights from market
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure clarity of the specifications, delivery time, SLA, IP, Source code, etc.
- Comprehensive approvals and documentations & to ensure Pre-PO audit wherever applicable
- Ensuring final PO to in compliance with policy and approved terms and conditions
- Ensuring software agreements with the help of legal for all applications developed for NPCI
- Time tracking for open PRs from Procurement perspective
- Lead the ERP roll out for IT Procurement
- Ensure compliance to procurement practices followed for IT Procurement as per audit compliance
- Ensure compliance to delegation of financial powers for financial approvals and payments
- Handle regulatory and government triggered audits
- Coordinating with quality assurance team member for timely redressal of audit findings
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India