Roles and Responsibilities
NPCI International Payments Ltd is looking for Incharge - Fraud Risk Management based at Mumbai
Graduate / Post graduate with minimum 12 years financial and management experience with banking or card risk experience.
- Maintain an oversight on Operations, Technology and Financial Aspects to identify, and mitigate internal risks
- Engage with Business Development function to assess, prevent and mitigate external risks associated with various geographies, that NIPL can face considering international law and partner’s business operations
- Collaborate with Product Development function to help ensure adherence to risk framework during new solution build and customization phase
- Drive rigor and discipline in due-diligence process associated with new markets and new partners
- Build engagement/network with risk functions of various partners in international domain to drive collaboration in risk containment area; organize workshops/training sessions and participate in risk oriented dialogues to learn and build thought leadership
- Ensure Frauds at network level is maintained at acceptable levels.
- Understand different business lines, products and services offered by NIPL and conceptualize fraud risk management framework for all.
- Ensure Implementation of Fraud Monitoring and Management tool for all products and channels (if applicable) and manage projects related to Fraud Risk Management tools and solutions (if applicable)
- Ensure Fraud risk assessment and mitigating controls are carried out periodically for all products/Channels offered by NIPL
- Publish periodic Fraud Risk dashboard both internal and external circulations.
- Liaise with Regulator for various queries raised with respect to fraud or approvals with respect to any Fraud Risk Management area.
- Ensure NIPL and NPCI Risk Management is updated on project deliveries, emerging fraud trends and performance of Fraud Risk Management Team.
- Implementation of Fraud Risk Management Framework including Policy and procedures.
- Standard Fraud Risk Management Guidelines for all business and product initiatives of NIPL
- regular product tracking with respect to Fraud Risk related projects. Ensure timelines are met as planned
- Management to ensure project deliveries are made as per NIPL requirement and as per the targeted timelines.
Risk Services and solutions
- Fraud Risk services/solutions are demonstrated to target groups through workshops, demo sessions etc
- partners for fraud risk services and ensure targets are met as per plan.
Trend monitoring and sharing of information to stakeholders
- a proactive monitoring of emerging fraud trends globally as well as domestically. Ensure Modus Operandi and root cause analysis is carried out wherever necessary and the trends shared with internal stakeholders, external stakeholders and regulator (case to case basis).
- control measures to mitigate/reduce the impact of emerging fraud trends and publish advisories and guidelines to members with suggestive actions from their end.
- taskforce including various experts from industry for specific fraud trends noticed to design or conceptualize mitigating control measures to contain the fraud.
- daily/monthly/quarterly dashboards are published to management.
- update of projects, emerging fraud trends etc., in Board Meeting and other forums (as applicable).
- Agenda Notes with updates on Fraud Risk Management, as well necessary approval required for projects etc., for Board meeting as and when required to do so.
- Collaborate with different function within NIPL
- Deeply engage with NPCI Risk Team to drive synergies and knowledge sharing
Perks and BenefitsAs per industry standards
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/