- Research and Assessment on country specific centralized domestic remittances as well as cross border remittances
- Competitor Profiling -assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
- Develop business cases, taking into strategy, financial & business analysis and synergies
- Identify need for, procure and manage outside knowledge on as needed basis
- Dive deeply into priority initiatives across many domains and partner with relevant internal/ external groups to ensure executional excellence
- Create and deliver a business model for UPI – Cross Border Remittances product as well as ensure a competitive LRS and Retail FX product proposition.
- You will own the remittance product roadmap execution/delivery and help us accelerate our growth into new markets.
- Create business requirement document as well as define and document business and operational processes, audit system changes, support governance and fraud operations. Ensure a robust process creation and execution to ensure risk controls of all types
- Create and deliver competitive proposition across sales process tools, systems
- Ensure creation of product documents and operating rules and regulations for the clients
- Internal engagement across Compliance, Risk, Operations, Finance and Business teams. The position will work closely with various departments and vendors to maintain best in class Remittance product and drive optimization in the NIPL Digital remittance product offerings
- Responsible for driving revenue, decrease loss and improving customer experience
- Support new product launches with detailed and regular communication to stakeholders
- Conduct interviews to gather current business, technical, and functional processes and thoroughly document existing business processes and requirement
- Actively work with the project management team to complete detailed business requirements, assesses impacts of projects, and ensure key tasks are incorporated to project plans.
- Overall Project management and execution including initiating and planning. Engage in project releases and user acceptance testing
- Incharge projects to identify control gaps and support continuous process improvement. Works closely with internal audit and stakeholders to conduct reviews to ensure controls are maintained and SLA’s are achieved
- Ensure functional testing and proper processes are in place to minimize exceptions
- Provide accurate and timely communication to stakeholders What you will need to succeed:
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
Required Candidate profile
Minimum 10 years of Product Management & development experience in Cross Boarder remittance/ Payments/Banking /IT domain
Post-graduation degree – any specialization, MBA/PGDM is strongly preferred
Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Modern analytical tools like Tableau etc.
A creative problem solver, with excellent analytical, judgment, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
Experience in Agile Environment and should be energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
Proven ability to effectively analyze data and present solid recommendations
Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle stringent deadlines
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks independently
Familiarity with information technology implementation and or systems development and implementation lifecycles from both IT and functional (business) perspective
Passionate and knowledgeable about risk and payments, with strong technical level understanding
Self-starter with proven track record of translating strategic thinking in to action plans, execution and results in risk and payment products
Proven experience with remittance marketplaces or payments companies with different methodologies and approaches
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with many departments and levels of Management. Dealing with a cross section of colleagues, influencing skills and building bridges to achieve desired results
Good communication skills, business writing, presentation skills (both oral and written) that can help to promote clarity and present persuasive options
Perks and BenefitsAs per industry standards
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India