- To ensure effective implementation of all accounting policies and procedures, to interpret financial results, and to provide management with the tools for future planning.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Support the business leader and with all aspects of Finance Pan India and also responsible for driving business and finance vision for all aspects of operation.
- Ensure that the Operating Companies maintain their books in accordance with INDas Accounting standards,IFRS and Company accounting principles; this includes the chart of accounts, the accrual and provision policy, tax and legal statements
- Conduct necessary analyses on gaps and variances, and propose actions to correct identified deviations
- Manage/supervise the budgeting process from issuance of budget framework until final validation of the budget by the Group. Ensure the consistency of the budget with the action plans.
- Assist the Operating Companies in the preparation of budget presentation and review the consistency/ adequacy of their budgets.
- Manage the 3-year plan process (once a year) for India. This includes direct contribution notably as to the market analysis and market growth insight/studies.
- Drives annual budgeting process, evaluate and analyze budget proposals, present budget for Board/ Corporate approval, monitor and review performance periodically against budgets, report to Board on Business Unit performance, comply withfinancialsystems, processes, standards, statutes and regulations in order to record and reportfinancialperformance of Business Unit in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implement a cash forecast tool to optimize the usage of cash resources and ensure efficient cash allocation.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
Required Candidate profile
- Autonomous, Pro-active, dynamic, self-motivated, energetic, ambitious, mature and result oriented Strategic Business Management Professional with experience leading (or being in the second lead position) the finance function of a multinational company
- CA with more than 12 years of broad experience in all aspects of Corporate Finance and the entire gamut of Finance and Accounts including an international audit firm and a finance role in an operational company.
- Experience and knowledge of best practices in financial ethics, independent audits, I-GAAP,IFRSand all government and regulatory requirements
- Excellent Communication, Leadership, Interpersonal, Team Management, Strategic and Business Vision Skills are a must
- Good knowledge of global companies group internal processes and all internal and external reporting requirements
- Good sense of relationship to balance the controlling role with assisting role, reconcile the entrepreneurial spirit of the Operating Companies with Group requirements
- Comfortable and effective organizing / chairing meetings with senior management teams and managing engagements that are complex and have multiple stakeholders, independently and on time
- Understanding of business dynamics and translate those into complex financial models
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Desired Candidate Profile
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India. The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems. NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#. For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India