Incharge Engineering Delivery Infra (Monitoring Infra)
Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile: Incharge – Engineering Delivery Infra (Monitoring Infra)
- Oversee the performance and ensure the availability of IT infrastructure round the clock with minimum downtime
- Liaison with the respective vendors or Tech Infra Upgrade and upscaling teams for L3 issues resolution and take necessary measures to prevent similar occurrences in future.
- Work out the plans with the referred teams to implement the appropriate changes for avoiding similar observed L3 issues in the future post detailed analysis of the proposed solutions.
- Undertake appropriate changes and decrease downtime of the networks while implementing any change.
- Oversee the day-to-day delivery, upgradation/ enhancements as well as change activities for IT Infrastructure to ensure smooth and seamless functioning of business activities with minimum downtime.
- Ensures compliance of all the assets with adequate controls in place in coordination with internal and external audits, including licensing compliance
- Supervise BIA, SOPs and Process document reviews to ensure minimum downtime for the IT infrastructure.
- Support infrastructure resilience testing of use cases for Development and resilience Engineering.
- Cultivates Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Manages Ambiguity
- Manages Conflict
- Capability & Scalability - Advanced
- IT DC & Network Operation - Advanced
- Infrastructure Management & Security - Advanced
- Performance Tuning & Scalability - Advanced
- Resiliency and uptime Backup, Recovery, DR and BCP -- Advanced
- Open-Source Cloud, Database, OS Management -- Advanced
- Security and Compliance - Advanced
- Stakeholders Management (Internal Customers) - Advanced
- Incident Management - Advanced
- Problem Resolution - Advanced
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Full Time, Permanent