Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition – Incharge Credit Card
- Candidates with prior experience in Credit cards product would be preferred
- Job Description for Incharge Role - RuPay Credit Cards
- The candidate will be driving the entire RuPay Credit Card portfolio
- The candidate will be responsible for revenue targets and market share targets
- The candidate will be responsible for identifying and on-boarding of new Banks, partner based arrangements for co-brand proposition for RuPay Credit cards.
- The candidate will also have to ensure regular monitoring of product financial performance versus the budget, in order to ensure that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performances are identified.
- Candidate will also be planning and driving the customer acquisition for RuPay Credit cards through Banks including partnership arrangements & BD team.
- The candidate must have experience of working with banking products, specifically credit card
- The candidate will be responsible for designing the user experience on RuPay Credit Card usage across alternate channels and driving it through BD team for implementation with Banks/ service providers.
- Candidate should be comfortable in reviewing and finalizing the agreements and commercials with Banks/Partners/Service providers in consultation with internal legal and risk team.
- Candidate should be comfortable in supporting the Banks and owning any product related operational issues, and have a desire to be hands on with data and reporting on various aspects of the business.
- Candidate should be able to work across with cross functional teams and be comfortable in reviewing the system architecture to suggest scalable product solutions.
- Candidate should also possess product ownership attitude and be ready to integrate teams together for product launch and support to Banks / Partners
- Principle Accountabilities: Accountabilities Major Activities
- Driving the RuPay Credit Card product with banks, vendors and partners.
- Driving the implementation with Banks/ Service providers through BD team.
- Driving the Co-branding strategy
- Driving the pricing, strategy and implementation of co brand strategy with Alliance team
- Regular monitoring of product financial performance versus the budget. Areas of unsatisfactory performances are identified and strategies to be designed for addressing the same.
- Work with cross functional teams for timely product launch and support to Banks / Partners
- Reviewing and finalizing agreements and commercials with Banks/Partners/Service providers in consultation with internal legal and risk team, co-ordinating with certification team for timely completion of certification.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.