NPCI International Payments Ltd is looking forIncharge – Business Development- Asia Pacific
Education & Experience: Master’s in Business Administration from a reputed institute. 15-18 years’ experience in International Business Development – from Fintech/Payment Aggregators/Banks/International Networks – Focused on Asia Pacific markets
The Incharge – Business Development Asia Pacific region at NIPL is a critical link who stays abreast of developments in and around the digital payments domain and is completely up the curve from the perspective of NPCI Products (more specifically in understanding of the UPI & RupAy capabilities). The expectation is to contribute to directional strategy to be applied to their own area of deliverable with a specific focus on increasing the NPCI product footprint in the Asia Pacific Region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be an instrumental link between its clients and NIPL/NPCI – for the seamless conversion of NPCI digital initiatives, from a concept to Live Project in the Asia Pacific region.
- Engaging with clients – on opening sales / Business opportunities, engaging constructively with all the stakeholders in the region – including Govt, Local Bodies, and Networks etc. for positioning and implementation of the NPCI Products in the Asia Pacific Region.
- To engage with the Internal Product, Technology, Legal, Marketing and Project delivery teams to ensure that the products and projects are rolled out to the satisfaction of the clients in Asia Pacific region while deriving profitability for NIPL /NPCI
- Senior level engagement to discuss Monthly and Quarterly business pipelines, business requirements, performance reports on all the product lines with desirable actions to deepen the share and hence the revenue.
- Aligned with the regulatory framework and laws of the land of the Asia Pacific region
- Proactively come-up with innovative thoughts to drive better customer experience and user growth in the Asia Pacific Region to create opportunities for NPCI product implementation strategies – wither for Remittances, Product Licensing or Acceptance framework for UPI OR RuPay
- Data driven – to analyze and work up customized strategies / approach towards its clients.
- Engage and consult the Leaders across channels for synergized efforts
- Has an eye for data and is driven by data analytics and engagement
- Draft and apply the business model suitable as per client in discussion.
- Identify ongoing enhancements – adding to customer delight.
- Liaising with Clients Senior Management – for smoother execution of projects.
- Networking with clients with an intention to explore new avenues. Understanding of the key market trends and the movers and shakers in the Asia Pacific region with an eye for an opportunity where NIPL can make a pitch
- Proactive sharing of Market Trends and intelligence
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive for ownership
- Understanding the relevancy of the subject being discussed.
- Prioritizing the projects – both internally & externally
- Able to generate and create adequate communication of relevance for all the internal & external stakeholders to influence buy-in and deliver projects
Required Candidate profile
- Strong knowledge of the Payments Business in Asia Pacific region
- Understanding of the Payment networks, Local bodies and Govt & Governance framework in the Asia Pacific region
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to influence strategic decision makers.
- Data driven - Analytical and problem solving ability
- Sound knowledge of digital payments and the developments around
- Keen on networking and negotiating skills
- Displays ownership
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - International Business
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India