NPCI International Payments LTD is looking for Incharge - Business Development - Americas region
Education & Experience: Master’s in Business Administration from a reputed institute. 15-18 years’ experience in International Business Development – from Fintech/Payment Aggregators/Banks/International Networks – Focused on American markets
The Incharge – Business Development - Americas region at NIPL is a critical link who stays abreast of developments in and around the digital payments domain and is completely up the curve from the perspective of NPCI Products (more specifically in understanding of the UPI & RupAy capabilities). The expectation is to contribute to directional strategy to be applied to their own area of deliverable with a specific focus on increasing the NPCI product footprint in the Americas Region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be an instrumental link between its clients and NIPL/NPCI – for the seamless conversion of NPCI digital initiatives, from a concept to Live Project in the Americas region.
- Engaging with clients – on opening sales / Business opportunities, engaging constructively with all the stakeholders in the region – including Govt, Local Bodies, and Networks etc. for positioning and implementation of the NPCI Products in the Americas Region.
- To engage with the Internal Product, Technology, Legal, Marketing and Project delivery teams to ensure that the products and projects are rolled out to the satisfaction of the clients in America region while deriving profitability for NIPL /NPCI
- Senior level engagement to discuss Monthly and Quarterly business pipelines, business requirements, performance reports on all the product lines with desirable actions to deepen the share and hence the revenue.
- Aligned with the regulatory framework and laws of the land of the Americas region
- Proactively come-up with innovative thoughts to drive better customer experience and user growth in the Americas Region to create opportunities for NPCI product implementation strategies – wither for Remittances, Product Licensing or Acceptance framework for UPI OR RuPay
- Data driven – to analyze and work up customized strategies / approach towards its clients.
- Engage and consult the Leaders across channels for synergized efforts
- Has an eye for data and is driven by data analytics and engagement
- Draft and apply the business model suitable as per client in discussion.
- Identify ongoing enhancements – adding to customer delight.
- Liaising with Clients Senior Management – for smoother execution of projects.
- Networking with clients with an intention to explore new avenues. Understanding of the key market trends and the movers and shakers in the Americas region with an eye for an opportunity where NIPL can make a pitch
- Proactive sharing of Market Trends and intelligence
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive for ownership
- Understanding the relevancy of the subject being discussed.
- Prioritizing the projects – both internally & externally
- Able to generate and create adequate communication of relevance for all the internal & external stakeholders to influence buy-in and deliver projects
Required Candidate profile
- Strong knowledge of the Payments Business in Americas region
- Understanding of the Payment networks, Local bodies and Govt & Governance framework in the Americas region
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to influence strategic decision makers.
- Data driven - Analytical and problem solving ability
- Sound knowledge of digital payments and the developments around
- Keen on networking and negotiating skills
- Displays ownership
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, International Business
National Payments Corporation of India
NPCI has successfully developed and proved its product and technological capabilities in domestic market by transforming payment segment in India. Conversely, there are several countries which want to establish a ‘real time payment system’ or ‘domestic card scheme’ in their own country. In pursuance of NPCI Board & RBI approval, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) has been incorporated (“Company”) on April 3, 2020 as a wholly owned subsidiary of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). NIPL is devoted for deployment of RuPay (domestic card scheme) and UPI (mobile payment solution) outside of India.
NIPL is building huge acceptance network for RuPay and UPI which will help Indian travelers pay with these payment channels in destination country of travel. With the evolution and growth of NIPL network, any Indian travelling to any country across the globe will be able to use our products. NIPL, with its knowledge and experience, can offer these countries technological assistance through licensing, consulting for building real time payment system to meet the rapidly evolving need of fast growing global business.
NIPL is focused on transforming payments across the globe with use of technology and innovation. It will not only enable payment for Indians but also uplift other countries by enhancing their payment capabilities through technological assistance, consulting and infrastructure. These countries have potentials but lack in resources i.e. financial, technological etc. NIPL is ready to fill this gap with its rich experience and advance understanding of payments.
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India