Functional Area: Banking Operations /Card Operations / Payment Gateway Operations / Payments, Clearing and Settlement Systems / Complaints Management / Dispute Management.
1. Must be conversant with Clearing and settlement processing, Risk Management, Dispute and Chargeback Management and Complaints management.
2. The role requires the candidate to co-ordinate with external stake holders as well as internal stake holders such as Technology, Business and Product functions for;
3. Ensuring service delivery within stipulated TATs.
4. Exception handling in case of any exigencies.
5. Prompting and Mitigating risks.
6. Driving improvements, automation of processes.
7. Execution of clearing and settlement activities.
8. Monitoring of complaints and disputes.
9. MIS and reporting both internal as well as member participants
10. On-boarding of participants. Pre on-boarding due diligence and Post on-boarding training etc.
11. Documentation and record maintenance.
12. Resolution of queries from external and internal stakeholders.
13. Ensuring friction free day to day operation.
14. The candidate must be team player , diligent , with good conversational and interpersonal skills, written communication skills and adept in MS Office applications.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India