Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Title: - Incharge Acceptance (POS and Ecommerce)
- Business development
- Maintain relationship with merchant acquiring business divisions of banks
- Manage a team of 5-7 members
- Project management
- Coordinate with bank, service provider and internal teams to ensure the timely completion of on-boarding activities, certification and other operational activities for acquiring banks in India
- Ensure 100% RuPay acceptance across all POS and Ecommerce channels in the country
- Co-ordination with bank, service provider and internal teams to ensure the timely completion of certification processes and on-boarding banks on RuPay platform
- Assist in formulating departmental strategies w.r.t all business functions
- Preparing approval notes, letters to banks and financial payout and recoveries for acceptance vertical
- Business development & existing account management
- Team management
- Drive new initiatives
- Post go-live support to acquiring banks
- Interdepartmental co-ordination
- Timely escalation of updates to senior officials for proactive or timely action
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.