Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole - Head - Engineering Development Delivery (Systems Delivery & Architecture) Online
- Development Cycle Time
- Planned Enhancements
- Development Cost per FTE/User
- Fault Slip Through
- % Time Devoted to Testing
- Hold overall responsibility for the change roadmap of in-operation products by leading their development, testing, and implementation
- Advise the business on the best platform, the best technology and the method the business should use to develop their product enhancements
- Ensures that a common set of principles and patterns are followed and a standard set of technology frameworks and libraries utilized across projects
- Ensure that systems are architected and developed to be secure and resilient through the effective application of security, disaster recovery, and business continuity principles
- Act as a CoE to advise the team below on challenges faced in implementing their recommended solutions
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.