Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Purpose:
- Daily Clearing House Operations.
- Co-ordination with member banks w.r.t. Session Timings, Returns, Extensions, P2F etc
- Co-ordination with banks & their vendors for smooth & seamless Clearing Operations
- Handling query desk
- Product handling
- On-boarding of banks
- User acceptance testing
- Relationship management with assigned banks
- Preparation of daily, weekly and month MIS
- Co-ordination with internal departments for ensuring smooth business operations
- Basic knowledge about NACH and CTS clearing system
- MS Office
- Good Communication skills
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/