Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole Summary
- Responsible for day-to-day EMS tool system administration
- Management of EMS modules like BMC TrueSight suite of tools including: TSOM (TrueSight Operations Manager) TSPS (TrueSight Presentation Server console) TSIM (TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server), Patrol Agent Server, Entuity, Orchestration, Automation for Server & Network, Capacity Optimization, Report, CA UIM and CA Spectrum to handle the infrastructure.
- IT Infra Health Monitoring, Process Implementation & Support.
- Evaluate and implement EMS tool components in our environment within timelines
- Vendor coordination for all requirements and issues related server monitoring & automation tools.
- Responsible for monitoring the infrastructure, product enhancement, integrations and troubleshooting.
- Manage all escalations related to EMS, follow through on calls raised with OEM and ensure logical closure.
- Administer and maintain the EMS solution using BMC & CA Products.
- Coordination with other departments for cross functional support.
- Support 24/7 NPCI Data Centre infrastructure with QC&BE EMS – Monitoring team in Command Centre.
- Ensures that systems, processes and methodologies are maintained, followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Periodically review the utilization reports and ensure that the servers require upgrade or refresh. Special emphasis new hardware upgrade for all CA servers.
- New Project setup and management, implementation, creating process flows with respect to Infrastructure and EMS.
- Identifies opportunities to simplify IT Service operations through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to create new and improved techniques and/or solutions for data collection, management, and usage.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized administratively
- Experience using data analytics tools like TrueSight ITDA, smart report & BI
- Supporting and Managing all the internal and external audit compliance.
- Ensure Support for EMS Applications - DR Drill / BCP Activities.
- Support vulnerability management using EMS tools.
- Ensure regular backup of EMS Application and restoration.
- Plan and implement upgrades and integrations needed to maintain service levels.
- Performs any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Team building and improvement in team performance.
- BE/B Tech or MCA.
- 3 to 4 years’ appropriate experience supporting IT infrastructure and managing a similarly EMS solutions.
- Experience with Converged infrastructure.
- Knowledge of BMC TrueSight & Entuity best practices.
- SQL querying and manipulating large volumes of data
- In depth knowledge of monitoring tools, concepts, protocols and languages. (SNMP, SSH, OID event enhancement, SYSLOG Etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting and automation exposure on enhancement of monitoring.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Network Management and Linux skillsets are added advantage.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment and networks
- Ability to document and train peers on the proper utilization of the BMC tool set.
- Precision, reliability, dynamism and flexibility.
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/