Roles and Responsibilities
- Design & Develop application using JAVA/J2EE programming skills, Spring, Hibernate Frameworks. (EJB, JMS, JAX-RS) Spring, Hibernate Frameworks , JBOSS
- Design and deliver high quality software artefacts under direction of Development Have used Java J2ee frameworks including Spring, JPA, JMS, Coherence cache
- Build innovative, exceptional and well-engineered Java/J2EE applications using technology stack Struts/ Spring, Hibernate/iBatis, Postgresql, JBoss 7, ANT/ Maven
- Actively code and lead the team by example
- Estimate team’s deliverables and deliver adhering to the agreed timelines.
- Develop and promote good implementation practices, design, coding standard for Core Java / Java web application development.
- Ensure development to be complaint with the security requirements. Work with Security stake holders to get the required compliance.
- Managing deployment environments (Dev/ Pre-prod/Prod)
- Own at least one medium-high complexity module for end to end development of any new requirements.
- Version control management. Adapt plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Carry out technical evaluation, feasibility studies, build prototypes/ PoCs/ solutions for new business ideas.
- Develop software, of average - high complexity in Java language.
- Adhere to the organizations software development standards.
- Devise detailed design from high-level/ functional design provided to him/ her.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Good knowledge of java and associated J2EE, ADF, Struts technologies.
- Around 2- 5 years of Java Development or related experience in BFS domain
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems. The other objective is to facilitate an affordable payment mechanism to benefit the common man across the country and help financial inclusion.
We have a vibrant and young workforce of 900+ employees working on Mission “Touching every Indian with one or other payment system”
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services, you can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/