- Strong Understanding of core Java concepts, implementations and multi-threading is expected.
- Strong development experience with J2EE frameworks like HIBERNATE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring React and experience in debugging framework level issues.
- Strong development experience in developing Restful web services including versioning, documentation, scaling, security, etc.
- Expertise in administering application servers, web servers (TOMCAT, JBOSS).
- Understanding of web server configuration and functionality
- Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Ant,GIT tool, and SVN.
- Experience in WSO2 API/Identity Manger will be added advantage.
- Experience in AWS will be an added advantage.
Required Candidate profile
- 3+ years' experience developing Java and Java EE based enterprise applications.
- Strong Experience in implementing mission critical applications that have been deployed to production environments
- Ability to work through complex issues and finding optimal solutions and options is expected.
Desired Candidate Profile
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is the newly established company promoted by banks of India with an objective to build robust and state of the art national level retail electronic payment system infrastructure in the country
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India