Profile : Senior Associate - BBPS Infra & Networking
Experience : 5+ years of experience
Education : Graduate degree (Preferably Computer Science / Electronics)
The Sr. Lead/In Charge - BBPS Infra & Networking will be responsible for monitoring, managing and working in 24 x 7 environment in BBPS. NPCI has Network, Routers, Communication Components, and Network Protocols for different production applications. Responsible to work in 24 x 7 mission critical applications and co-ordinate with application and operations team, to achieve desired results in BBPS. Should be an individual contributor, should have ability to excel with the team. Should be quick learner. Should be able to follow the policies and procedure related to Network, Routers, Communication Components, Network Protocols, implement & maintain the production environment.
This position will collaborate frequently with Application team, internal Infrastructure Operations teams, IS Team, external stakeholders, Banks and non-banking entities.
- Work with Technology, product peers to ensure the quality in design, develop, operate and maintain secure, auto-scalable, highly available, vendor agnostic cloud environments
- Information security experience, preferably in the areas of cyber threat intelligence, vulnerability management, vulnerability scanning, or penetration testing.
- Solid understanding of networking (SDWAN, WAN, LAN, WLAN), network domains (Internet, intranet, DMZ), communication techniques/protocols (IP and others), and their combined effects on network and host systems security
- Interacts with various teams daily, including: Indications & Warning, Incident Response & Forensics, Vulnerability & Threat Management
- Identify potential security exposures that may currently exist or may pose a potential future threat to BBPS applications.
- Working with management on the design and overall BBPCU processing environmental infra enhancements to meet higher transaction processing as and when required
- Responsible for dealing with network security, Change management and Release management
- On a need basis, may travel to different BBPOU locations to assist eco players
- Drive evaluation of different tools and executing technical feasibility assessments.
- Cloud security management
- Identify emerging and persistent threats to the BBPS's networks, systems, and applications.
- Ensure management is notified when these exposures are identified, as well as a proposed solution for remediation.
- Understanding of Linux/Unix platforms.
- Conducts research on emerging security threats.
- Predict and prevent all possible production incidents.
- Manage, Install, Configure, Maintain network and security equipment and services
- Ensure all the items are updated with the latest patches
Perform troubleshooting analysis of LAN / WAN / ISDN / firewall / VPN issues.
Proactively monitors and ensures network availability, performance and network security.
Log, track and take ownership of network / connectivity issues and resolve issues to the satisfaction of all stake holders.
Independently engage with customers to setup network connectivity.
- Monitor performance, Availability and upgrading of all of the Network and communication and security apparatus.
- Good problem solving skills
- Follow the standard operating procedure and refine them to suit the project
- Follow the Security access control
- Willing to work in dynamic 24x7 zero downtime Network management
Expert in protocols - BGP is a must, OSPF, HSRP, VRRP.
Hands on experience in any one of the Juniper, Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet Firewalls & Radware Devices.
Experience on STP, VLAN, SVI, LACP
Experience in handling GRE, P-VPN, P-NAT, P-Routing, and Clustering in FW
Knowledge in protocols TCP, UDP & IPV6
Knowledge/Experience in Radius, TACACS & TACAS+
Knowledge in NMS, SYSLOG & SNMP communication.
Basic Knowledge in FTP server communication / Connection.
- Network administration experience is a plus
- Experience setting up, monitoring and issue resolution of Networks is required
Graduate degree (Preferably Computer Science / Electronics)
Certification in Network Administration
ITIL framework etc.,
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India