Role: Lead Compensation & Benefits
Experience: 5+ years
Qualification: MBA in HR
We are looking for an ambitious Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join our team. As a Compensation and Benefits specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering our employees' rewards, perks and benefits. Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs that to improve performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees.
1. Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy.
2. Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
3. Periodically review and assess internal pay competitiveness across business functions and bands identify inequities and recommend appropriate adjustments.
4. Monitor and review changes in compensation laws and regulations; periodically reviews programs and processes for compliance
5. Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports.
6. Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the field.
7. Participate in two annual market salary surveys for BFSI and Fintech Category and benchmark.
8. Maintain Internal/ External Compensation & Benefits Parity across levels based on NPCI Compensation Philosophy.
9. Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team.
10. Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation changes on Annual basis.
11. Potentially support the management of variable incentive compensation programs, including participant tracking, payout calculations, and payment processing and administration
Behavioral / Technical Competencies
Strong with numbers
Great communication Strong Ethics and Discretion
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is the newly established company promoted by banks of India with an objective to build robust and state of the art national level retail electronic payment system infrastructure in the country
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India