Job Purpose : Testing and implementation engineer in card scheme clearing & settlement
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Analyze requirements, prepare test plan, test cases and execute test cases in the switching system.
- Plan and develop automation of testing.
- Guide/train and help testing teams on relevant clearing & settlement domain areas and defect tracking.
- Extensive experience in testing, particularly clearing & settlement solutions and dispute management.
- Exposure to Linux / Unix operating systems, Oracle and Postgress databases.
- Exposure in RuPay, NFS, AEPS, IMPS, VISA, MasterCard clearing and dispute lifecycle functionality
- Working knowledge in testing tools such as Selenium or other test automation tools.
- Exposure in scheme regulations, certifications and procedures for card schemes.
Required Candidate profileMinimum experience of 3 years in payments domain dealing with clearing and dispute management.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
National Payments Corporation of India
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/