Experience : 9 to 11 years
Qualification : MBA from Tier 1 institutes
Location : Mumbai (Goregaon)
1. Consulting and influencing skills.
2. Strong problem solving skills.
3. Analytical Thinking.
4. Effective planning and project management capabilities of business methodologies with the ability to set and work to (personal, team and Fund) deadlines.
5. Business Acumen, Critical Evaluation, Ethical Practice.
HR team in NPCI actively works with the Management system. Board monitors all the administration of activities of the each dept. at Corporate Office and coordinating the PAN India. It is a highly influential department within the organization and provides human resources and learning and development tools and/or expertise to enhance leader performance, improve team effectiveness, and advance change imperatives. We are seeking someone who can liaison and advice to leadership and facilitates initiatives across the Firm. This position will report to Head HR.
Key Result Area:
1. Financial Performance: Budget Monitoring.
2. Initiating Appraisal Procedure , Goal setting and career progression,
3. Organization Building and continuity: Leadership Development framework, Developing HR strategy document.
1. To support specific performance improvement initiatives, eg through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360 degree feedback process with effective benchmarking and succession planning
2. To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
3. To Prepare HR dashboard for business and HR stakeholders.
Organizational effectiveness solutions:
1. To manage performance management, talent development, team effectiveness, and leadership coaching and Conduct organization assessments.
2. To Lead OD team and Learning function, managing the implementation of plans and strategies by maximizing the resource of the whole team and contracting with external partners as required to deliver on agreed plans.
3. To review strategy and policy development and provide specialist, authoritative advice on the implications for the organization.
1. To Work with the AVP HR and ensure the implications of operational & organizational development activity are fully understood and there is an integrated response to delivery across both these functions. This involves joint planning to ensure maximization of resources and monitoring the effective delivery of HR and OD services against operational plans.
2. To Facilitate implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities by helping companies adjust to large-scale transitions, such as mergers and reorganizations.
Talent Operations and Human Resources Leadership:
1. Collaborate with HR and other leaders to establish processes that create organization health, employee engagement and sense of community.
1. To provide leadership in the preparation of the Branchs Budget, Operational Plans, Council Plan actions and initiatives, including submissions and liaison for funding and service assistance where applicable.
2. Manage the Branchs budget including the monitoring of expenditure and the preparation of reports and annual budgets.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India society