- Responsible for Fintech B2B sales and new business development for NPCI products/services
- Manage and grow business in the existing accounts as well as sourcing new Fintech accounts
- Align and manage internal stakeholders within Products and Technology to create momentum and drive the business.
- Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with product team, operations, industry networking, market intelligence, etc.
- Execute Sales Framework to identify Fintech needs and oversee the delivery of solutions that address those needs.
- Construct strategic partnership with Fintechs and ensure overall delivery of payment solutions to them.
- Analyse Fintechs business through profitability modelling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis.
- Responsible for P&L management and results.
- Serve as the expert and advocate for the payments landscape to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/commercial relationships.
- Interface with Startups and understand their offerings
- Explain NPCI Products and offerings to the startups
- Identify synergies between NCPI, Banks and startups
- Identify key PoCs and complete the PoC
- Conduct various hackathons and ensure the hackathons are a success
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India