2. A suitable candidate should have had over 14 years worth of experience with at least 5 years in the Card Payment industry. 3. The candidate will also have a proven and successful role in a staff management position, preferably the management of a product management in at least 7 years of his total experience.
1. RuPay Contactless (NCMC) is a product management function dedicated for proliferation of NCMC and build use cases across various segments.
2. The role requires working on key aspects of product like solutioning, pricing, market development and engagement with banks, market operators, regulators and build adoption and transactions for NCMC.
3. Their general responsibility is to manage the P&L and growth of NCMC product.
2. Product Development: Work with the industry to build acceptance and new use cases on NCMC and drive product innovation and enhancements on NCMC.
3. Risk Management & Process: Work with banks and market participants to improve on existing operating guidelines and drive greater adoption and consumer convenience
2. Driving internal readiness on business plans and technology platform
3. Build Influence
4. Product discussions and solutioning
5. New use cases
6. Working on business case for RuPay and Participants
7. Drive internal technology and operations team to align on product requirements
8. Advocate use of NCMC and similar product extensions within the market
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
National Payments Corporation of India
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India