1. Prepare & Update Project schedule based on the contract using MS project and Primavera P6. Prepare project organisation chart
2. Set work program and Target milestones for each phase based on the project plan
3. Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule
4. Prepare & submit updated work program& cash flow curve showing actual progress, identify area of weakness and establishes means & methods for recovery, if any, as well as new activities
5. Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the daily , weekly & monthly report
6. Maintain & record update of site work progress. Prepare reconciliation statement
7. Report to project manager about current & actual work progress & study the impact of alternative approach to work
8. Participate in project progress review meetings & prepare minutes & follow up action plan
9. Preparation of project schedules in MS project, Primavera & establishing project base line. Preparing MIS reports
10. Maintaining of records, documentation, produce documents during audits.
11. Projection of cash flow monthly for projects, cost control
12. Perform other duties & responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
13. Managing all project related documentation
14. Coordination with consultants ,Architects & vendors for drawings.
15. Liaison with government bodies for project related activities, drawing approval, electrical power, fire NOC, CEIG etc.
16. Quantity surveying & vendor bill certification& verification
1. Experience in planning &scheduling of Residential, commercial & industrial buildings, Data centre Construction.
2. Proficiency in MS project ,Primavera & AutoCAD
3. Through knowledge of engineering activities &sequence
4. Estimation & costing
5. Contract management
6. Good knowledge & experience in reading civil & architectural drawings
7. Good knowledge & experience in Mechanical, HVAC, plumbing& electrical activities
8. Contractor bill checking &reconciliation of materials
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Civil Engineer-Land Development
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India