Position Objective: civil works execution, quality control, documentation, vendor coordination, cost control, site activities management.
1. Responsible for managing end to end delivery of construction project activities
2. Execution of works as per GFC drawings released & as per project schedule
3. Monitor critical activities execution based on the project schedule
4. Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the daily , weekly & monthly report
5. Responsible for safety at site, ensure that all safety measures taken by vendors before start of job
6. Planning and coordination for drawing availability, Review and approval for drawings, preparation of bar bending schedules.
7. Evaluate and control sub-contractors work progress, coordination with electrical. HVAC, plumbing services
8. Conduct Quality checks regularly, ensure all materials are tested and approved before use.
9. Maintain & record update of site work progress to Project manager. Participate in project progress review meetings.
10. Preparation of project schedules in MS project, Primavera. Preparing MIS reports
11. Maintaining of all site level records, documentation, produce documents during audits.
12. Perform other duties & responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
13. Coordination with consultants, Architects & vendors.
14. Liaison with government bodies for project related activities, drawing approval, electrical power, fire NOC, CEIG etc.
15. Quantity surveying & vendor bill verification& certification
1. Experience in execution of Residential, commercial & industrial buildings, Data centre construction.
2. Knowledge in MS project ,Primavera & AutoCAD
3. Through knowledge of engineering/construction activities &sequence
4. Good knowledge & experience in reading civil & architectural drawings
5. Good knowledge & experience in Mechanical, HVAC, plumbing& electrical activities
6. Contractor bill checking &reconciliation of materials
7. Very good command on surveying required
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India