1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js and React Native.
2. Feasibility of the solution on Android and iOS
3. Well verse with one of the Android and iOS platform.
4. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
5. Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
6. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
2. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
3. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
4. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
5. Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
6. Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
9. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
10. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
11. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
12. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
13. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
14. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education level or certification
1. B.Tech / MCA with reputed institutions.
2. Any certification on React.js will be preferred.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India