1. Requirement Gathering
2. Scoping and Technical Architecture design
3. Develop and document code using java, spring modules and components.
4. Provide estimates for coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities
5. Ensure all requirements, functional and non-functional, are met
6. Participate in business requirements reviews and provide feedback to senior developers
7. Review of test cases for completeness
8. Unit and Integration testing
9. Audit compliance like source code review , VAPT & AppSec
1. Quality control and assurance on all new products
2. Quality improvement to achieve higher efficiency
3. Implementing the best practices and guide lines
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
4. Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
5. Extensive hands on experience in developing applications using Java persistence API, Java XML binding ( JAXB ) , Spring (MVC, Boot, Batch, Rest Web Service, Integration), Reactive
6. Should have strong understanding and hands-on in the RDBMS space. Experience with the NOSQL databases is mandatory.
7. Exposure and understanding in the area of Big Data, Hadoop and MapR,
8. Strong knowledge in Messaging concepts ( Publish/Subscribe and Point to Point ) and in Multi-threading and processing
9. Good Knowledge in shell scripts and linux environment
10. Experience in Agile Scrum development process.
11. Hands on experience in writing user-stories, software requirement specification after detailed investigation & analysis.
12. Working experience in continuous integration using tools , build tools and automation of system testing.
13. Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
14. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
15. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
16. Storage management domain knowledge is a plus.
17. Analytics/Statistics background is a required
National Payments Corporation of India
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India