1. Understand the credit card business drivers
2. Experience in Driving Credit Card with leading banks
3. Extensive experience in driving co-branded cards with partnerships with leading merchants
4. Liaise with the internal and external business partners to plan and implement the launching of new initiatives
5. Design and implement effective marketing strategies and programs to grow the profitability of credit cards.
6. Drive Rewards Program, regular updation of the redemption catalogue and overall smooth redemption functioning.
7. Spearhead Co-brand & affinity programs to enhance market share
8. Manage marketing budgets to ensure cost-effective marketing exercises.
9. Responsible for Activation, Usage & retention programs. Develop & implement programs for increasing card spends & improving the % of revolvers.
10. Design and drive acquisitions road maps to ensure smooth and continuous acquisitions of new clients
11. Monitoring product features, managing entire bouquet of features and ensure smooth functioning and customer delight.
12. Liaison with internal teams for seamless and efficient delivery of the product for improving customer experience, analyse sales data on a monthly basis to ensure that the service parameters are met.
13. Work closely with direct banking unit to ensure customer satisfaction & timely resolution of customer complaints.
14. Ensure regular communications through various channels like physical collateral, e-mailers, websites etc.
15. Manage Profit and Loss details for allotted product strategy.
16. Ensuring smooth functioning of all the laid down processes and suggest necessary improvements basis feedback from the sales team.
Experience: Overall 12 plus years in Credit/Retail Banking experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
National Payments Corporation of India
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India