2. The candidate will be responsible for designing the user experience on RuPay Credit Card usage across alternate channels and driving it through BD team for implementation with Banks/ service providers.
3. Candidate should be comfortable in reviewing and finalizing the agreements and commercials with Banks/Partners/Service providers in consultation with internal legal and risk team.
4. Candidate should be comfortable in supporting the Banks and owning any product related operational issues, and have a desire to be hands on with data and reporting on various aspects of the business.
5. Candidate should be able to work across with cross functional teams and be comfortable in reviewing the system architecture to suggest scalable product solutions. Candidate should also possess product ownership attitude and be ready to integrate teams together for product launch and support to Banks / Partners
6. Candidate should have an aptitude for managing and implementing the end to end on-boarding process of Banks / Partners / Service providers (i.e) from product pitch to certification to market launch.
1.Identify, on-board and drive the customer acquisition and activation of RuPay Credit cards for new and existing Banks or through partner based arrangements for co-brand proposition.
2.Designing and enhancing the user experience on RuPay Credit Card usage across alternate channels.
3.Work with cross functional teams for timely product launch and support to Banks / Partners
1.Managing and implementing the end to end on-boarding process of Banks / Partners / Service providers (i.e) from product pitch to certification to market launch.
2.Driving the implementation of process gaps in enhancing the user experience with Banks/ Service providers through BD team.
3.Reviewing and finalizing agreements and commercials with Banks/Partners/Service providers in consultation with internal legal and risk team, co-ordinating with certification team for timely completion of certification.
1.Candidate should possess excellent presentation and sound analytical skills. 2.Candidates with prior experience in Credit cards product/ sales would be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
National Payments Corporation of India
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India