Work Experience: Six months to two years of work experience in a PR agency preferably handling BFSI/technology clients or in the corporate communications department of an organisation.
1. Writing and editing content for monthly and quarterly newsletter.
2. Closely work with all departments in the organisation to get relevant information for developing content.
3. Handling internal communications.
4. Assisting in external communication activities (arranging press conferences, events, media interactions etc.) and various marketing activities.
5. Keeping a track of news pertaining to NPCI
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Corporate Communication Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Advertising/Mass Communication
National Payments Corporation of India
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India