Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. B.Tech / MCA with reputed institutions.
2. Any certification on React.js will be preferred.
2. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
3. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
4. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
5. Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
6. Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
9. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
10. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
11. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
12. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
13. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
14. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred.
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India